Save yourself a load of hard work and create a super easy birthday cake that everyone will just LOVE with our simple doughnut stack cake with sparklers and glitter!
How to make an easy birthday cake
There’s nothing quicker or easier than our Super Easy Birthday Cake! This is the cake you can knock together in literally minutes, making it perfect for those who aren’t keen on baking and just like to add a little sparkle without the stress of making, baking, icing and perfecting a celebration cake.
And all you need is a stack of Krispy Kreme doughnuts
This is the birthday cake my kids request the most! Which is good news for me as it takes no time at all and I just can’t mess it up!
The easiest ever birthday cake - taking literally minutes
- 12 pack of Krispy Kreme doughnuts (more if you're catering for a larger party)
- Birthday candles
- Indoor sparklers
- Edible glitter, sparkly toppings, hundreds and thousands (optional)
- Take out your cake stand and load up the doughnuts in a pyramid format.
- Add candles, indoor sparklers and throw over any sparkly toppings you fancy adding.
Make the easy birthday cake your way…
- Want it pink and magical? Buy lovely strawberry iced doughnuts with pink sparkles, maybe add a few little unicorns, fairies and woodland creatures to the pile.
- not keen on doughnuts – try a chocolate brownie stack cake.
- want more sparkle? throw over way more glitter and sugar strands.
More party recipes for you to try…
Throwing a party? You might need our top tips on how to clean up the mess afterwards….
Hit subscribe below for daily food, home & lifestyle inspiration