Save yourself a load of hard work and create a super easy birthday cake that everyone will just LOVE with our simple doughnut stack cake with sparklers and glitter!
How To Make An Easy Birthday Cake
There’s nothing quicker or easier than our Super Easy Birthday Cake! This is the cake you can knock together in literally minutes, making it perfect for those who aren’t keen on baking and just like to add a little sparkle without the stress of making, baking, icing and perfecting a celebration cake.
And all you need is a stack of Krispy Kreme doughnuts
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
This is the birthday cake my kids request the most! Which is good news for me as it takes no time at all and I just can’t mess it up!
Get more party food platters and buffet food ideas here
Make The Easy Birthday Cake Your Way
- Want it pink and magical? Buy lovely strawberry iced doughnuts with pink sparkles, maybe add a few little unicorns, fairies and woodland creatures to the pile.
- not keen on doughnuts – try a chocolate brownie stack cake.
- want more sparkle? throw over way more glitter and sugar strands.
Get more absolutely delicious easy chocolate recipes here.
More Party Recipes For You To Try
Get all our easy dessert recipes here
Throwing a party? You might need our top tips on how to clean up the mess afterwards….
Love sweet stuff? – get our most delicious recipes here
- 12 pack of Krispy Kreme doughnuts (more if you're catering for a larger party)
- Birthday candles
- Indoor sparklers
- Edible glitter, sparkly toppings, hundreds and thousands (optional)
- Take out your cake stand and load up the doughnuts in a pyramid format.
- Add candles, indoor sparklers and throw over any sparkly toppings you fancy adding.
More birthday celebrations ideas here