Throw together a classic ham and cheese sandwich for lunch in just minutes. This fresh and tasty sandwich recipe is delicious and just shouting to you to take a bite!
Make ham and cheese sandwich your way
- Add in some wholegrain mustard.
- If you’re making this to pack in lunch boxes here’s a neat tip to avoid the bread going soggy! Butter the bread – then put on the cheese, then the salad, then the mayonnaise and then top with ham and then the sandwich lid – that way the salad and mayo don’t touch the bread so it won’t go soggy.
How to serve ham and cheese sandwiches
- Delicious for packed lunch with a couple of pieces of fruit, a cereal bar and a bottle of water.
- Make mini versions and serve as part of a buffet.
You might also LOVE our tasty healthy prawn sandwich recipe to.
- Seeded batch roll
- 1 slice of ham
- 1 slice of Emmental cheese
- handful of ice-berg lettuce
- 6 slices of cucumber
- Split open the roll and spread with butter or olive oil spread.
- Load up the fillings - cheese, ham, lettuce then cucumber, squirt on some mayonnaise and squash on the lid.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 551Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 1849mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 44g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements