Sweet chilli chicken wraps
Totally delicious chicken dinner thats ready in less than 30 minutes.
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 500g chicken breast cut into bitesized pieces
- 1 red pepper - roughly chopped
- 2-3 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Bag of salad leaves
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a large frying pan or wok over a medium heat.
- Tip in the chicken pieces and pepper and stir fry briskly for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce and continue to cook for a further 10-15 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked through and no pink remains.
- Make up the wraps - add salad leaves, add some sweet chilli chicken and peppers and wrap the tortilla.
Make sweet chilli chicken wraps your way
- Make this recipe with chicken mini fillets if you prefer.
- If you don’t like spice then skip the sweet chilli sauce and add a tbs of honey, maybe a tsp of wholegrain mustard for a little heat.
- Add more veggies – chunkily chopped onion or courgette work well.
- Skip the wrap and serve on rice.
How to serve sweet chilli chicken wraps
- We love these with a side of homemade Chinese style salt and pepper chips.
- You could serve with some wholesome veggie rice.
- Perfect for quick and easy midweek dinner the kids will love.
More Chicken Mini Fillets Recipes to make
- Sticky Moroccan Chicken with Herby Couscous
- Slow Cooker Peri Peri Chicken Stew
- Moroccan Chicken Strips with Yogurt Dip