Advertisement Feature and Review
How to clean the oven easily without using harsh chemicals!
I hold my hands up, cleaning the oven is something I hate doing, I put it off and then put it off some more…. and then usually pay a company to come in and steam clean it for me… I know, lazy, right?
I just hate the effort, I hate the smell of the chemical oven cleaning products and I hate the mess.
When Tableau got in touch to tell me about their Eco Oven Cleaner I was excited to try it out – I love eco products and I love products that work with little effort required from me!
Tableau Eco Oven Cleaner
The Tableau Eco Oven Cleaner has a whole host of great features and benefits.
- Non toxic formula
- Odour free
- Non abrasive
- Safe on hands – so unless you have very sensitive skin you won’t need to wear gloves
How to clean the oven easily
I am so impressed with the Tableau Eco Oven Cleaner – it’s just so ridiculously easy to use – honestly, very little physical effort required so it’s super convenient.
So… remember I told you – I do put off cleaning the oven… and well, there’s no point testing an oven cleaning product on a clean oven so I made sure the inside of the oven had burnt on grease and was really overdue a clean!
Inside of the oven before cleaning with Tableau Eco Oven Cleaner
- Grease splattered door….
- Oven shelves with burnt on food
Now – I wasn’t expecting the oven cleaner to get all the burnt food marks off these shelves, they’ve been through the dish washer on numerous occasions and it’s never all come off.
How to use Tableau Eco Oven Cleaner
- Make sure the oven is cold before you start – then simply spray the Eco Oven Cleaner liberally onto the surfaces of the oven – the spray is safe for use even on the oven glass door!
- Avoid spraying any vulnerable electrical areas such as directly into the vents and fan housing.
- Once the oven is covered with spray – simply close the oven door.
- Switch the oven on to 200C
- Set a timer for 30 minutes and leave the cleaner to work. You’ll notice that whilst the oven is on the product does not give off a nasty chemical smell, so it’s even okay to use whilst you’re getting on with other things in the kitchen.
- Once the 30 minutes is up – leave the oven to cool completely before you wipe the Eco Oven Cleaner off.
- You’ll see that the once you open the oven, the shelves and racks will be covered with a chalky residue – wet a microfibre cloth with warm water and simply wipe the chalky residue off.
- The residue comes away really easily and doesn’t require any scrubbing.
Does Tableau Eco Oven Cleaner Really Work?
Well, as you saw my oven was really quite greasy – so I did have to perform the cleaning steps 5 times, which I did over a couple of days.
However, the actual cleaning process requires such little effort that even a dirty oven is easy to clean – it’s just a matter of repeating the process until you get the desired results.
And well…. I was impressed with the results!
- Clean oven racks
- Clean oven tray – despite how much grease had been burnt onto them!
- Even the glass door came clean!
I honestly can’t express how easy the Tableau Eco Oven Cleaner is to use – it really is very little effort.
Going forward – cleaning the oven with the Tableau Eco Oven Cleaner is something I’ll do on a weekly basis to avoid any greasy build up – I’ll be using it more of a maintenance and preventative cleaner – because not only does it work, but it’s so simple to use! The actual hands on part is probably only around 10 minutes – and that’s totally worth it for a nice clean oven
Watch our video below on just how easy it is to use the Tableau Oven Cleaner.
Tableau Eco Oven Cleaner is available to buy from the retailers below priced around £5.99
- Direct from Tableau – use code DAISY35 at the till to get a 35% discount (available until 20th April 2020)
- Search for a stockist here
- Ocado – coming soon
Disclosure – advertisement feature and review for Tableau