Tahini yogurt dip is simple to make absolutely packed with flavour and is totally delicious, perfect with Italian and Greek style food.
You’ll just need a handful of ingredients to throw together this healthy dip recipe, it’s so moreish you’ll probably find yourself making it lots!
Easy, flavoursome dip
- 1 heaped tbs tahini
- juice of half a lemon
- 4 heaped tbs Greek yogurt
- 1/2 clove garlic - finely grated
- pinch of salt
- Mix together the tahini and lemon juice.
- Slowly mix in the yogurt then season to taste with a garlic and a pinch of salt.
Make tahini yogurt dip your way
- add in a sprinkling of freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- add some heat with a small pinch of dried chilli flakes
How to serve tahini yogurt dip
- Perfect with Italian style roast chicken, herby diced potatoes and salads
- Delicious with rustic breadsticks