Ham and cheese croissants are just the best! Fresh warm croissants stuffed with delicious sliced ham and cheese. Perfect for an easy breakfast.
Ham and cheese croissants are one of my favourite weekend brunches, mainly because they taste amazing and take literally minutes to prepare.
There’s something very chilled out about sitting with coffee and croissants, just flicking through a magazine or newspaper, easing into Sunday.
Get more delicious Sunday brunch recipes here!
Ham and cheese croissant ingredients
- 1 large croissant
- 2 slices of continental ham
- 1 slice of Edam or Gouda cheese
More nice breakfast recipes and ideas here.
How to make ham and cheese croissants
- Warm the croissant – these ham and cheese croissants taste so much more delicious on a warmed croissant. So put the oven on 200C and warm your croissant for around 5 minutes.
- Slice the croissant – split the croissant in half.
- Make your croissant sandwich – stuff the croissant with sliced ham and sliced cheese.
- Serve – I like to add a little fresh fruit salad pot to my ham and cheese croissant. Oh and a cup of good coffee.
I like to keep my ham and cheese croissant simple. But you can dress it up. I prefer the simplicity, but if you want to add extras, just go for it!
Get more family recipe ideas here
Make ham and cheese croissants your way
- Add a dab of Dijon mustard.
- Tuck a sliced pear amongst the cheese and ham, or go for a fruity chutney.
- Melt the cheese.
Get more cheesy recipes here
How to serve ham and cheese croissants
- Perfect for lazy weekend brunch, serve alongside fruit and yogurt. More easy brunch ideas here.
- Quick to make and wrap as a take to work breakfast you can eat on the go.
- Ideal in lunch boxes in place of sandwiches
Get loads more delicious ham recipes and meal ideas here
NEED SOME FAMILY MEAL IDEAS?
Check out our meal planning here – it’s filled with recipes, meal planning tips and pre-filled printable meal plans weekly or seasonally. We’ve got hundreds of the BEST family recipes your whole family will LOVE!
- 1 large croissant
- 2 thin slices of continental ham
- 1 large thin slice of Edam or Gouda cheese
- Split open the croissant and stuff with ham and cheese.
- Serve with a side of juicy berries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 568Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 146mgSodium: 1437mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 35g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our ham and cheese croissant to Pinterest for your next easy, laid back brunch!