Ham and cheese croissants are one of my favourite weekend brunches, mainly because they taste amazing and take literally minutes. There’s something very chilled out about sitting with coffee and croissants, just flicking through a magazine.
You can make a basic ham and cheese croissant or you can dress it up. For me I prefer the simplicity, but if you want to add extras, just go for it!
Make ham and cheese croissants your way
- Add a dab of Dijon mustard.
- Tuck a sliced pear amongst the cheese and ham, or go for a fruity chutney.
- Melt the cheese.
How to serve ham and cheese croissants
- Perfect for lazy weekend brunch, serve alongside fruit and yogurt.
- Quick to make and wrap as a take to work breakfast you can eat on the go.
- Ideal in lunch boxes.
- 1 large croissant
- 2 thin slices of continental ham
- 1 large thin slice of Edam or Gouda cheese
- Split open the croissant and stuff with ham and cheese.
- Serve with a side of juicy berries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 568Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 146mgSodium: 1437mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 35g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.