Our Terry’s Chocolate Orange Cookies are outrageously delicious! Buttery, chocolatey and melt in the mouth.
There’s something utterly gorgeous about tossing handfuls of chopped up chocolate orange into cookie dough, the smell when cooking is mouthwatering and the taste well… just try them yourself and see.
Buttery, melt in the mouth chocolate orange cookies.
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g soft butter
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 a 175g Terry’s chocolate orange
- 170g self raising flour
- Heat he oven to 180C and grease a large baking sheet.
- Mix together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the maple syrup and mix well.
- Chop the chocolate orange into chunks.
- Stir half the flour into the butter and sugar and mix well.
- Tip in the chocolate orange and mix.
- Add the rest of the flour and mix into a stiff dough using your hands.
- Roll walnut sized ball of dough between hands and place well spaced on the baking tray.
- Squash each cookie down slightly using a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes - they will still be soft and only just turning golden - leave them to cool on the tray for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
Make Terry’s Chocolate Orange cookies your way…
- Switch the maple syrup for golden syrup.
- Switch the Terry’s chocolate orange for any orange chocolate you like.
- Grate some orange zest into the cookie batter.
- Buy a bag of mini Terry’s Chocolate Orange segments and press one into the top of each cookie.
Eat Terry’s Chocolate Orange cookies…
- Perfect with coffee.
- As lunchbox treats.
- As after school snacks
PS…. you might also just love our Creme Egg Cookies *just saying*