Our sticky toffee apple crumble recipe takes ordinary apple crumble up a level and tastes totally amazing – just dollop on the ice-cream or custard and eat whilst it’s still deliciously warm.
This is the easiest, cheat’iest apple crumble ever!
Our sticky toffee apple crumble combines beautiful tangy Bramley apples, sweet and sticky toffee sauce and the easiest crumbliest topping.
Apple crumble with toffee sauce is so quick to make, tastes like you spent a whole lot longer over it and is great for serving after autumn dinners or at Bonfire Night drizzled with custard, dolloped with ice-cream or perhaps clotted cream…. DELICIOUS!
Sticky Toffee Apple Crumble Ingredients
You’ll only need three ingredients to make this gorgeous autumn pudding.
- 4 large Bramley apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 230g Toffee sauce – I used the Joe & Seph sauce to make our crumble, but supermarkets do their own brand toffee sauce which works just as well.
- 450g Crumble topping – I usually make my own crumble topping but I found this little product in the supermarket – Crumble Topping from McDougalls, so feeling a tad lazy I thought I’d give it a try.
How to make sticky toffee apple crumble
Here’s how to make sweet toffee crumble.
- Heat the oven to 180C
- Thinly sliced the apples into a pie dish
- Tip over the sticky toffee sauce and stir it into the apple slices.
- Scatter over the crumble topping.
- Bake in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes until the crumble is golden and the sticky toffee apple filling oozing though.
How to you know if apple crumble is done?
Once your crumble is done the top will be browning, and the apple and toffee will be oozing through the crumble topping deliciously.
You can insert a knife into the crumble just to make sure the apples are tender.
Love cake? Get loads more easy cakes and bakes recipes here!
Make Toffee Apple Crumble your way
- Use any apples you fancy – you can make this crumble with eating apples – just peel, core and slice.
- Add sliced pears in with the apples to make a toffee apple and pear crumble.
- Skip the toffee sauce and just add a couple of spoonfuls of dark brown sugar to the apples.
- Add a handful of oats to the crumble topping.
More tasty fruit crumble recipes to bake
- Really nice rhubarb crumble – gorgeous rhubarb crumble recipe that tastes oh so good with a dollop of clotted cream melting into it deliciously.
- Apple and blackberry crumble – a delicious autumn crumble recipe – perfect with custard drizzled all over it.
NEED SOME FAMILY DINNER RECIPES INSPIRATION?
Check out our meal planning guide here – it’s filled with recipes, meal planning tips and pre-filled printable meal plans weekly or seasonally. We’ve got hundreds of the BEST family recipes your whole family will LOVE!
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
Toffee Apple Crumble Recipe
- 4 Bramley Apples
- 230g Toffee Sauce
- 450g Crumble Topping
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Thinly slice the apples into a pie dish.
- Stir in the toffee sauce.
- Scatter over the crumble topping.
- Bake in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes until the crumble is golden and the sticky toffee apple filling oozing though.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 149mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 1g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our super tasty toffee apple crumble to Pinterest or send it to a friend who luuuuurrrrves sticky toffee apple pudding!
Get all our easy dessert recipes here
Get more Bonfire Night food and celebration ideas here!
Get more fruit ideas and fresh fruit recipes here