Turkey and cranberry panini is a quick and easy lunch recipe and great for using up leftover turkey.
Just split the panini and layer the bottom half of the panini with a smattering of mayonnaise, layer on the thinly sliced turkey, top with spoonfuls of cranberry sauce and finally top with sliced cheese. Put the panini under a hot grill and cook until the cheese is bubbling.
Add a handful of watercress or rocket and the panini lid, maybe add a side of crisps. Super quick, super easy and a great way to use up leftover Thanksgiving or festive turkey.
Quick and easy recipe for using up leftover turkey.
- Small panini
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- Handful of thinly sliced turkey
- 2 tsp of cranberry sauce
- 2 sliced of cheese.
- Handful of watercress or rocket.
- Split the panini and layer up the bottom slice with mayonnaise, turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Heat under a hot grill until the cheese is bubbling.
- Top with a handful of watercress and pop the lid on.
Make it your way…
- Go spicy and add some jalapeño or chilli salsa.
- Use different type of bread – this is great made on granary or seeded batch.
- Switch the cheese to blue cheese.