Advertisement Feature and Review
Review – Vax Blade 32V Cordless Vacuum
As you know we love anything that makes housework easier and the Vax Blade certainly does that. We’ve spent the past few weeks seeing if the Vax Blade lives up to all it’s claims and at our house… things are tested to the max!!
The Vax Blade comes with small crevice tool, small brush attachment, charger and wall mount. We also got the the Blade toolkit which contains soft dusting brush, pet and stairs tool, up top tool, mattress tool, radiator tool and a handy drawstring storage bag .
- The Vax Blade gives a 45 minute runtime with a 4 hour full-charge time.
- It has DIRECT HELIX TECHNOLOGY™ which means it’s designed to clean well in any orientation – so it’s easy to use to clean, high and low.
- The Vax SMART CONTROL™ dial shows the battery levels so it’s easy to see how much charge you have left.
- There’s a boost button which ups the suction power and also a brushbar button which you can easily switch on and off as you clean.
Using the Vax Blade is super easy – it’s lightweight, slimline and moves across all flooring smoothly.
The Vax blade worked well on carpet, shaggy rugs and laminate flooring – we found that to pick up ‘chunkier bits’ like biscuit, bird seed, chunks of mud we needed to add the boost mode and switch on the brushbar and this dealt with the mess effortlessly.
For general cleaning the Vax works well just in it’s normal function mode. We were actually really surprised how well it cleaned and how much dust and dirt it picked up, especially as it’s a really quiet vacuum cleaner – I don’t think I expected it to work as well as it did. It leaves carpets looking lovely and cleans right up to the edges.
The Vax SMART CONTROL™ is really handy, giving an instant view of how much charge is left.
The Vax Blade attachments are simple to attach and remove – just click the blue button and pull/push the tools in and out. You can use them with the long handle or just with the main unit. The ‘up top’ tool with it’s flexible head is really useful for reaching on top of door frames.
When cleaning stairs we liked the stair tool – but for a speedier clean we loved the performance of the brushbar used as a hand-held. In fact you can clean an entire flight of stairs in just 45 seconds and that makes us very happy!
And when it comes to emptying out the dirt – you just click the blue button and the little door springs open and it’s easy to just tip out the dirt. And CHECK OUT HOW MUCH DIRT IT SUCKS UP! We vacuum the whole house every other day and this is how much we get each time!
Vax Blade 32V Cordless Vacuum – what we liked
- Easy to manœuvre around furniture and when using up high or to clean mattresses/sofas etc.
- Love the boost button for dirtier jobs.
- Love how fast we can vacuum stairs.
- Love the convenient SMART CONTROL™
- Cleans right to the edges of the carpet.
- Can reach right under furniture effortlessly as the vacuum is flexible enough to be used almost flat.
- Easy to empty.
- 45 minute runtime
- We found it took less than 4 hours to do a full charge.
- The price is very affordable.
Vax Blade 32V Cordless Vacuum – what we didn’t like
- The square handle shape took a little getting used to.
- We would have liked the radiator tool to have the flexibility to bend a little.
Disclosure – the Vax Blade vacuum and toolkit were provided free of charge for the review. For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.
PS… we think you might also LOVE our Housework Routine