Vintage chocolate dipping spoons are just perfect as a last minute Christmas gift. They look super pretty and they’re so very simple to make.
You can pick up vintage teaspoons in charity shops or car boot sales, I buy them and squirrel them away whenever I see them – I just love vintage spoons, or vintage anything!
Beautiful little edible gift
- 100g chocolate - any you like milk, dark or white
- sprinkles or edible glitter
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl or jug over a pan of boiling water - stir gently until it all melts together.
- Rest the teaspoons onto the edge of a saucer so that when you fill them with chocolate it doesn't drip off.
- Pour the chocolate onto the spoons and sprinkle with your choice of topping.
- Put them in the fridge to harden.
Make chocolate dipping spoons your own way
- Mix things up and use different chocolates.
- Decorate the spoons with any colour sprinkles or glitter you like.
How to decorate chocolate dipping spoons
- Tie the spoons together with ribbon and package in tissue paper.
- Gift them in a mason jar with a bow tied around the top.