Pimping up your waffles couldn’t be easier with our easy waffle nachos recipe… well not sure if it’s a recipe but… it does taste GOOD and that’s what counts, right?
Cook up a tray of Birds Eye Mini Potato Waffles, they only take about 15 minutes until they’re nice and crisp. Then tip them onto a large plate or tray (one that can go under the grill). Spoon over the hot salsa, scatter with grated cheese and throw on a handful of jalapeños.
Melt the cheese under a hot grill and eat!
Make it your way…
- Add in some chopped ham or chorizo or spoon over homemade chilli con carne.
- Use whichever cheese you like.
- Serve with guacamole or sour cream dip.
- Late night TV snack
- Quick lunch.
- Watching the game.
- 1 bag mini waffles
- 1 jar hot tomato salsa
- 3-4 handfuls of grated cheese
- jalapeños to taste
- Cook the waffles as per the packet instructions.
- Tip them onto a large plate or tray.
- Spoon over the salsa.
- Scatter over the cheese.
- Throw on some spicy jalapeños.
- Melt the cheese under a hot grill until golden and bubbling.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 424mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 12g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.