Advertisement Feature & Bunch O Balloons Review
Get the kids outside in the sunshine and having fun with an epic water fight made a whole lot easier with rapid fill water balloons!
Summer sun means only one thing at our house and that’s WATER FIGHTS, the wetter the better!
And well now you can really make the most of the sunshine with rapid fill, self tying water balloons! YES! SELF-TYING! No more fiddling around filling one at a time by the tap….
If there’s one thing we really love here it’s things made easy! And Bunch O Balloons are really easy to use!
How to fill Bunch O Balloons water balloons?
The Bunch O Balloon rapid filling self sealing water balloons are just ridiculously easy to fill there’s no stress and no mess (which is great when you’re filling them in the kitchen)
I’ve literally no idea why multiple water balloon fillers weren’t a thing a whole lot sooner! As for wondering how to tie water balloons, well it’s no longer an issue.
- Attach the little filler nozzle to the tap.
- Have a bucket of water underneath the water balloons for them to fall into as they fill.
- Turn on the water
- Fill the balloons – then when they’re full – push them off the end of the filler straw.
- They’ll plop into the water self-tied and ready to throw!
Now… you can fill these balloons with a hose pipe outside in the garden… BUT… I couldn’t find the hose pipe anywhere??? I mean – who loses a hose pipe? Bizarre!!
You can also fill the Bunch O Balloons with the water filler but the kids wouldn’t let me have it long enough to use!
Easy fill water balloons might be my new favourite summer thing!
So with water balloons filled, all that’s left for me to do is sit with a glass of something chilled well away from the water action!
Water Games for Kids using Bunch O Balloons
As well as the whole free-for-all water fight, which is always brilliant fun, there’s also a whole lot of fun water games for kids to try out here at Bunch O Balloons 10 Backyard Activities for Kids
Fun Water Games for Kids
Our favourite water games are…
- water balloon catch
- dodge ball – see if you can run the length of the assault course without getting hit with a water balloon once!
- water ballon juggling
- water balloon target shot – chalk up a target shot on the fence or wall and give it your best shot – we like to do this blind fold too!
Can I recycle water balloons?
Well we were super happy to see that yes you can! You can recycle the burst ballon pieces, the filler straws and the foil packs! Find out more about Bunch O Balloons sustainability here.
Now… if like me you’re wanting to fill your sunny days with lounging around then you’re really not going to want to pick up the burst balloon pieces, but you can’t leave them lying around the place….
So… turn it into a game, the person who picks up the least amount of water balloon pieces gets a bucket of water over the head. Seems fair, right?
What do we think of the Bunch O Balloons and X-Shot Water Blasters?
Well the kids LOVE them (obviously) and they even managed to tempt the teenage PS4 addict from his bedroom.
And I loved them because – the water balloons only take minutes to fill and the water guns are really easy to fill – just flip up flaps so no fiddling little caps for children to need help with.
Where can I buy Zuru Bunch O Balloons and X-Shot Water Blasters?
- Bunch O Balloons 100 rapid filling self sealing water balloons – RRP £9.99
- Bunch O Balloons Water Filler/Soaker RRP £12.99
- X-Shot Micro Fast Fill Water Blaster RRP £10.00
- X-Shot Fast Fill Water Blaster RRP £12.99
Get lots more summer activities for kids here
- I also had a quick look on Amazon and you can get them next day delivery – perfect for the Bank Holiday weekend!
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Get more kids toys recommendations here
More Kids Outdoor Activity Ideas here
Get loads more outdoor kids activities here
For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.