Greek Style Fries
Super easy fries with a Greek style twist
- 800 g Skin on Oven Fries
- 3 tsp Italian Seasoning supermarket own brand is fine
- 1 pinch Sea Salt Flakes
- 1 pinch Ground Black Peppercorns
- 1 Zest of Lemon
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
- 100 g Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 jar Crespo Greek Style Black Olives pitted and rinsed
- 1 bunch Flat Leaf Parsley roughly chopped
- 3 springs Fresh Oregano leaves picked
Heat the oven to the temperature stated on the pack of oven fries
Spread the oven fries onto a large baking tray - sprinkle over the Italian seasoning, sea salt, black pepper and lemon zest.
Slice the lemon into chunky wedges and place on the edge of the baking tray to roast as the fries cook.
Cook the fries as per the packet instructions. Then remove from the oven and place into serving buckets/plates.
Scatter over the crumbled feta cheese, the Crespo Greek style olives and the fresh chopped herbs
Serve with a side dip of fresh tzatziki.