A super simple Valentine’s Day craft for kids – our paper wrap hearts are easy to make and you’ll only need a few things to get started.
Valentine’s Day Craft for Kids
What you need to make Valentine’s Wrap Hearts
- A4 paper
- Cardboard (old cereal box will do)
- Coloured crepe paper – we used red and pink
How to make Valentine’s Wrap Hearts
First make the heart stencil – fold a piece of paper in half and draw half a heart onto it.
Cut the heart shape out with scissors.
Draw around the heart stencil onto the cardboard.
Cut out the cardboard heart.
Sellotape the end of the crepe paper streamer to the heart.
Wrap the crepe paper around the heart until well covered and stick the end down with sellotape.
Use a contrasting colour to wrap on the heart too for added decoration.
Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas
- Use your heart as a hanging decoration up at the windows.
- Use the wrapped hearts to decorate the table.
- Fill the centres with acetate and use as a sun-catcher.
- Make small hearts and decorate a vase of twigs with them.