A super simple Valentine’s Day craft for kids – our paper wrap hearts are easy to make and you’ll only need a few things to get started.
What you need to make Valentine’s Wrap Hearts
- A4 paper
- Cardboard (old cereal box will do)
- Coloured crepe paper – we used red and pink
How to make Valentine’s Wrap Hearts
- First make the heart stencil – fold a piece of paper in half and draw half a heart onto it.
- Cut the heart shape out with scissors.
- Draw around the heart stencil onto the cardboard.
- Cut out the cardboard heart.
- Sellotape the end of the crepe paper streamer to the heart.
- Wrap the crepe paper around the heart until well covered and stick the end down with sellotape.
- Use a contrasting colour to wrap on the heart too for added decoration.
How to use your Valentine’s Hearts
- As a hanging decoration up at the windows.
- To decorate the table.
- Fill the centres with acetate and use as a sun-catcher.
- Make small hearts and decorate a vase of twigs with them.
PS… we think you might also just LOVE our paper heart tree