Healthy fruit yogurt pot with blueberries and granola – our delicious yogurt pots can be made up the night before ready to grab and go in the morning.
But don’t just save yogurt pots for breakfast – you can eat these flavour packed snacks on picnics, road trips, after school snacks or even for dessert!
Yogurt pots are super easy to make and you can add in any extra ingredients you fancy – like nuts, seeds or even more fruit. A simple and completely delicious breakfast recipe idea.
Ingredients For Yogurt Pot With Blueberries
You’ll just need a handful of ingredients to make these delicious granola and yogurt pots.
- 45g Granola – I use the Dorset Cereal Simple Oat Granola (approx 3 tablespoons)
- 15g Raisins (approx 2 tsp)
- 2 tbs Blueberry yogurt – I use the Yeo Valley Blueberry yogurt but you can swap this from plain Greek yogurt if you prefer.
- 50g Blueberries (approx a handful)
- 1 tsp honey
- Scales – or use approximate measures given above
- Glass jar with a lid – or you can make these in Tupperware boxes instead
How To Make Yogurt Pot With Blueberries
- Take your glass jar – be sure to use one with a lid that doesn’t leak if you’re taking the yogurt pots on the go.
- Add the granola – add a layer of granola to the base of the jar – tip in the raisins and give the granola a little mix to spread the raisins evenly amongst the granola.
- Next add the yogurt – heap two tablespoons of blueberry yogurt on top of the granola.
- Then add the blueberries – scatter the blueberries on top of the yogurt
- Drizzle over the honey
- Seal the jar and store in the fridge – the yogurt pots will keep overnight for eating the next day.
Make Yogurt Pots Your Way!
You can make up granola yogurt pots any way you like! Mix and match the ingredients you enjoy and create your BEST breakfast!
- Use different flavoured yogurts – try plain Greek yogurt, strawberry or a tangy lemon yogurt flavour.
- Try using different cereals – you can make these breakfast pots with different flavoured granola, muesli or any other cereal you like – the kids like these made with CHEERIOS.
- Add in different fruit – you can use any fruit you like – strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or a mix of the three. They’re also nice made with sliced bananas but you need to add that just before you eat it otherwise the banana will go brown.
Get more fruit ideas and fresh fruit recipes here
More Easy Breakfast Recipes You’ll LOVE!
- Fresh fruit salad pots – these mini fruit pots are great for kids snacks, breakfast or packed lunches.
- Egg and spinach wrap – these tasty breakfast wraps take just minutes to make and are great for growing kids – packed with protein and greens!
- Blueberry oat milk smoothie – a delicious, oat milk smoothie with blueberries, perfect served with eggs on toast for a balance, healthy breakfast.
Get lots more delicious, healthy kid friendly recipes here
Need Some Family Meal Inspiration?
Check out our meal planning here – it’s filled with recipes, meal planner tips and pre-filled printable meal plans weekly or seasonally. We’ve got hundreds of the BEST family recipes your whole family will LOVE!
Yogurt Pot Recipe With Blueberries
- 45g granola
- 15g raisins
- 2 tbs blueberry yogurt
- 50g blueberries
- 1 tsp honey
- Add a layer of granola to the base of the jar – tip in the raisins and give the granola a little mix to spread the raisins evenly amongst the granola.
- Heap two tablespoons of blueberry yogurt on top of the granola.
- Scatter the blueberries on top of the yogurt
- Seal he jar and store in the fridge – the yogurt pots will keep overnight for eating the next day.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 6gSugar: 34gProtein: 8g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.