Advertisement Feature & Review
The kids have been busy in the kitchen checking out the new YoPop Frozen Yogurt Treat Maker. So… did it get the thumbs up?
YoPop sent over their frozen yogurt treat maker toy and because it’s a toy I resisted the urge to take over and design my own YoPop frozen yogurt pops and just leave it to the kids to play with.
So here’s what you get in the box.
- One YoPop maker
- Pack of reusable YoPop cases.
How to make YoPop frozen yogurts
It’s super easy to make the YoPops the kids can just do it themselves – although if you’ve got young children – say 6 years and under you’ll need to help them press the YoPop down as it can be a little stiff and need some weight behind it.
- Assemble the YoPop as per the simple instructions
- Just tip some thick yogurt into the YoPop
- Add in any treats – chocolate chips or fruit chopped to less than 1cm square.
- Mix it with a spoon.
- Put the YoPop case onto the tube and then squeeze down the YoPop to fill the case. Remove it carefully – no squeezing or the yogurt will squirt out.
- Seal the case and freeze for at least a couple of hours before eating.
Does YoPop get the thumbs up?
Yes it does! They’re easy to make and taste great! We love you can wash out the YoPop cases and re-use them too.
Frozen Yogurt Pop Flavours to try
- strawberry yogurt with white chocolate chip
- greek yogurt with honey and strawberries
- blueberry yogurt with fresh blueberries
- chocolate yogurt with chocolate chips
We think the YoPop would make a great little stocking filler and priced around £9.99 it’s a totally affordable little foodie gadget for your young chef!
Disclosure – advertisement feature and review for YoPop