These tasty ‘feel good’ muesli & yogurt pots are made using Dorset Cereal spelt, fruit & nut muesli with creamy natural bio yogurt and a little drizzle of wildflower honey. They just take a couple of minutes to make in the evening and are fab straight from the fridge for breakfast the next morning.
The little pots are from the Sistema range – yogurt-to-go pots – they have screw lids to ensure no leakage so are just perfect for transporting yogurt in lunch boxes.
A super quick 'grab & go' breakfast - ideal for making ahead ready for the hectic morning routine
- 8 tbs muesli - I use Dorset Cereal spelt, fruit & nut muesli
- 8 tbs natural bio yogurt
- drizzle of honey
- 4 pots with screw top lids
- Tip 2 tbs of muesli into the bottom of each little pot.
- Top each pot with 2 tbs of yogurt.
- Add a drizzle of honey on top.
- Seal tightly and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
You could also add a little fresh fruit if you wished.
The muesli & yogurt pots also make a good after school snack.
Disclaimer: the Dorset Cereal used in this recipe was sent to me free of charge.